Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

Telephone: 01621 734333

ABTA & ATOL logos

We book the best priced flights available at the time of booking which means prices can fluctuate, both up and down.

Free Nights

All the free nights advertised throughout this website have to be completed within the date bands shown.

  • Bouley Bay

Passport and ID requirements for Jersey

Jersey is included in the Common Travel Area (CTA) which comprises of the UK, the Bailiwick of Jersey, the Bailiwick of Guernsey (Guernsey, Alderney, Herm and Sark), the Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man. Within this area there is no requirement to carry a passport as there are no immigration controls in place.

Photgraphic ID

Although a passport isn’t needed, you will need a form of photographic identity for air and sea travel and don’t forget you will need a passport if you plan to pop over to France.

Aside from a passport, photographic ID can be a:

  • Full/Provisional new style driving licence
  • Photographic disabled badge
  • Student ID card
  • Armed forces ID card
  • Firearms certificate
  • Citizen card

Driving in Jersey

Don’t forget, if you are planning to drive whilst on holiday then you will need a full new style photographic driving licence as well as a certificate of insurance which covers driving in the Channel Islands.

Photographic ID from outside the EU

A separate visa is not necessary when travelling to Jersey from the UK as you will already have immigration permissions. It may also be useful to carry a letter from the home office explaining your current residential status.